Monday, February 16, 2009

We have our lil man home!

We just got home today from the hospital...things went fairly well but we are glad to be home. Dillon slept the whole ride home, hopefully he can do the same tonight so we can get some sleep ;)...don't worry we are not counting on it! Right now Meg took over my recliner and the two of them are cuddling up for the cutest nap I've seen.

thanks to all of you who have visited, called, texted, commented on photos...etc...It means a lot to us and hopefully one day Lil D can go back and check out how much everyone cared about his birth in the future.

thanks again and we will keep you posted from here on out and be bringing him around in a couple months. Sincerely, The Hughes'

1 comment:

  1. Meg- I can't even explain how happy I am for you, Darren, and Dillion! Your family is absolutely, positively beautiful. I'm jealous! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete