Friday, March 13, 2009

FRIDAY THE 13th

I'll tell you what this kid has something with Friday the 13th...I mean first he was born on that date and now his 1 month old day is the Friday the 13th. Good news, I checked the calendar for 2010 and his first birthday falls on a Saturday! Yeah so couldn't stop there his when he turns 5, friday the 13th!!!!! haha...yep and again when he turns 17, at least it wasn't 16 that will be bad enough ;)

We just switched the lil guys formula this week to see if that will help with his fussiness, let be honest its all and all SCREAMING! but its ok we are getting through it! Moms been a champ and Grammy Hutcheson has filled in a couple nights with us to make things a lil better!

Well I guess thats enough for now, until next time! The Hughes Fam

1 comment:

  1. My 16th birthday was on Friday the 13th! I think he has a pretty lucky birthday :) --Brian

    ReplyDelete