
My little blue eyed outdoors man! :) I love this weather, and I think Dillon does to because he gets to wear shorts! Hes just like his daddy and gets hot very easily, and they both get cranky when they get hot! :)
I tell you what, our "little" boy is growing up so fast!!! I dont know exactly how much he weighs right now because we don't go back to the doctor until June 13. (4 month check up) But if I were to guess I would say probably 13 lbs! He is so long too! We are hoping he will keep getting taller and taller and be our little basketball star. :) He is starting to pull his head up so he can sit up now and he can stand very good now with you holding his hands. He is so strong. He is starting to play with toys and interact so much more now. Hes so much fun. And I am happy to report that the colic is over! (i would more or less call it a temper sometimes) :) He is now sleeping all night every night and I am LOVING IT!!
Darren has been super busy with his new job promotion. He has traveled a couple places including to North Carolina to do a video shoot with Ryan Newman. Which inturn he got an invitation to his annual memorial day bbq at his house in Charlotte, and Darren and I will be traveling there this weekend. We are super excited to go to the cookout and to have a little get away too. (our first more than one night stay without Dillon, Im a little nervous. I know he will be in good hands though) Besides traveling Darren has been busy with budgeting for Dixie Chopper and plenty of meetings all day. Outside of work he has been enjoying riding his bike and playing golf when he gets the time. (he is loving this weather too)
My job is going very very well! I really like it a lot. I love the people and I love the hours. I really like learning new things and this is completely new to me! Right now I am busy taking title orders and putting them into the system as well as scheduling closings and helping out whatever needs to be done. Now that its summer and nice out, its so nice to get off work and feel like I still have some time to do things. Especially spend more time with Dillon.
Well thats pretty much all the updates for now. We will write back after our trip to Charlotte and maybe have some good pictures to post! Have a great memorial day weekend!!! Love you all!


No comments:
Post a Comment