Friday, July 17, 2009

More St.Louis PIcs...

This was on the train at Grants Farm on Thursday. Dillon LOVED being on the train and looking at all the animals. We were waiting to go through a bridge because a Texas Longhorn Steer was standing in the middle of it and didnt think he had to move. We just waited on him. It was funny.




Just stopped to take a family picture in front of the capital building and the arch.


stopped for another family pic by Busch Stadium before the Cards Game


(sorry these pics are alittle out of order) This is at Grants Farm again. Dillon loved the Clydesdales! (and so did his mommy)



LOVE THIS PICTURE!! I have it on my desk at work!





This version is super cute too! He loved being on Daddy's shoulders!
I will probably have a few more to post soon. My computer is very slow at home so its taking a little while. Eventually we will get them all on here! Darren and I also have pictures from our trip to Chicago last weekend. We went up there to the race and had Pitt Passes! It was so much fun and we have a lot of great pictures! I will get them on here soon, along with some pictures of Dillons first fair experience im sure! :)




1 comment:

  1. You guys have definitely been busy this summer! Looks like you have had a GREAT times!! You have many more to look forward to! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete