Thursday, September 17, 2009

Family / Dillon Pictures


















Our schedules finally slowed down for a second one Sunday afternoon for us and Dad to get together to take a couple pictures of our family and some of little mister. We were SO pleased with them, and Dillon was quite a trooper! With no nap and all, he was all smiles. (he learned to stick his tongue out that day as well, hence the picture with his tongue out! :) Dad is very talented (as you can see) and we are soo blessed to have him and his hobby!
We have been definitley keeping busy this last month. Not to many exciting things just everyday things that keep us away from doing other things, like updating the blog! (sorry) I have more pictures on our camera that we need to put on here as well as some videos to show too. Just cute little ones of Dillon being himself! :) We can't believe how big he is getting, and did I mention he is 7 MONTHS OLD now!! He is trying SO hard to crawl, hes almost there. He will get on his hands and knees and rock and rock and then gives up. Occasionally he will move his knee and arm forward but doesn't get far, and occasionally he will kind of army crawl to get to something he really wants. (which is usually Bella's dog bone) He is now saying "dada" quite a bit, and an occasional "mama" when he is tired and cranky! haha But its the cutest thing ever when he says it. Darren and I can both tell you the highlight of our day now has changed from seeing each other after a long day to seeing that precious little face light up when you walk in the room. Its the most heart warming thing that you could ever experience!
Besides Dillons new achievments nothing is too new with us. Darren and I are getting ready to go on a little weekend get-a-way in a week and we are excited about that. We are all excited about the fall coming soon and can't wait for all of the cookouts, pumpkins, and cooler weather. (and did i mention new wardrobes) :) We promise to get on more often to update sooner. More pictures and videos to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Great family pictures!! I can't believe Dillon is already 7 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg - I miss you sista!!! The pictures are the most adorable pics I've seen! Your dad is amazing. I'm jealous!!! The love in all of your eyes truly shows. Lil D is such a happy baby! Love and miss you. Kim

    ReplyDelete