


Well we've started 2010 off to a good start. (If you love snow that is) The best thing of all is Darren has started his new job with training. The first week was in Pittsburg, this current week and next he is in Saint Louis for more training. The best thing is, we are starting to get two incomes again! It was a little rough for a while, but we made it and we are very very thankful that he found a job so quickly. He reports that training is going well and he is learning alot of new stuff! It is quite different than selling lawn mowers, but I have no doubt he can do it. He is a very good salesman, Im pretty sure thats how he got me! :) The other main highlight of the year so far is Dillons first snow. We put him in his camo and carhart gear (thanks to grammy and papaw for christmas) and took him outside to play for a minute. Well thats pretty much all it lasted. He crawled around in it for a minute and then one mitten came off and that was the end. I have to say I dont blame him at all! It was cute video and we caught a couple cute pics in the two minutes we were outside. Maybe next time it will be ok! (we can wait until next year for more snow though) I am definitely ready for spring already!! We are currently working hard on planning a special 1st birthday party. I can not believe it is only a month away! Its exciting and sad all at the same time! I can't help but think, where in the world has the last year gone?!? What a special and exciting year it was though! I think thats all for now, we will post back soon! Hopefully sooner than 5 weeks this time! Love to all!

I love the pics and the carhart outfit is perfect!! We are also really really ready for Spring:) The babies and I are healthy now so maybe we can swing by next week to visit after their nap around 5ish? What does Dillon need for his birthday? I know you are probably overwhelmed with toys like us so if you have something in mind that you want him to have tell me:) Puzzles, books, etc...(I'm good with educational stuff) We miss you guys so much and are super excited Darren's job is going well. We also hope you have a fabulous birthday Megan! We are so sad we had the flu and couldn't come out to your party.:( Lots of love from the Brinkmans!
ReplyDelete