Our most recent Family Picture
A little out of Order, But this is Dillon at Easter with Grammy and Papaw and all his goodies from them we took Dillon on April 1, it was very warm and Dillon LOVED it
for Easter
Dillon hunting Easter Eggs at Aunt Heather and Uncle Brents
Dillon hunting Easter eggs at Grammy and Papaws

Dumping his Easter basket and home and feeding "sissy" marshmallows
Daddy and DIllon playing at the sports park
Dillon and Corbin hunting Easter eggs at Jama's
Dillon's favorite show "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" he even knows the dance
Dillon packed in Mommy's suitcase ready to go to Florida with her
Dillon showing Papaw how to ride the 4-wheeler

Dillon Loved the Lizards at the zoo, he even showed them he knows what they do with their tongue
Dillon hunting Easter Eggs at Aunt Heather and Uncle Brents
Dillon hunting Easter eggs at Grammy and Papaws
Dumping his Easter basket and home and feeding "sissy" marshmallows
Daddy and DIllon playing at the sports park
Dillon and Corbin hunting Easter eggs at Jama's
Dillon's favorite show "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" he even knows the dance
Dillon packed in Mommy's suitcase ready to go to Florida with her
Dillon showing Papaw how to ride the 4-wheeler
Dillon Loved the Lizards at the zoo, he even showed them he knows what they do with their tongue
I can't really say that we have big news to share, we've just been busy with a lot since February as you can see. Dillon had his first Easter egg hunts this year and absolutly loved it! He wasn't quite sure why he couldn't just pick up one egg and eat or play with that one and be done, but he got the idea after 4 hunts. We also got to take Dillon to the Indianapolis Zoo for the first time this year. It was absolutly beautiful day outside for it. It was very crowded but that added to Dillon's excitement as he loves to watch people. We will definitely be looking into a zoo pass this year so we can go back. Dillon is for sure an animal lover just like his Mommy! Darren has been busy with traveling some to Ohio as well as assistant coaching Baseball here at Greencastle. Golf has now started for him too, needless to say Daddy isn't home much in the evenings right now. When he is, we make sure we spend as much time with him as possible. I just recently got back from my girls trip to Florida. I have to admit, it was the most relaxing vacation Ive been on yet. It was so nice to only have to take care of myself and to go to bed when I wanted and to wake up when I wanted and to do what I wanted. I can't lie, I missed my baby boy like CRAZY! I think I drove Darren and his parents nuts by calling all the time to check on him and to hear his voice, but it got me through the week. And then to see him run to me with open arms at the airport when we flew in was the most priceless thing I have ever seen! The tears started instantly! Darren and I are getting ready to leave on another short vacation to Las Vegas in a couple weeks. We are really looking forward to a vacation and a good time with our friends. Dillon will be staying with our parents and we know he will also have a blast with them!
I know I think I have said "I love this age" at about every stage Dillon has gone through, but I really do love this age! :) Its so fun to see what he is going to learn how to say or do next! He is so smart too! He can point to his nose, eyes, ears, head, mouth, tongue, belly, and pigges now. He says all kinds of words, or at least trys to. And I feel like he is saying something new everyday too. He, just a couple days ago started giving bear hugs, and its the best feeling in the world to have his little arms squeezed around your neck! Even with all of his sweetness he can still have his little stinker spells too. We are trying to quickly get over the "hitting stage" Hes only been doing it a couple days and I hope it doesn't last much longer. Darren and I are quickly learning how to punish him and what works best and what doesn't work at all. We have already had those moments when you punish him and he looks up at you and laughs or smiles. I now know how hard it is to not laugh back or to not just give in to those little dimples. He really is a great baby and everyday I can't wait to see what he learns next!
Again, I am so sorry its been so long. I know I am probably leaving a lot out, but I hope I touched on the important things going on right now. I am hoping to stay caught up and update as soon as I have more to tell and more pictures to show! HOpe you all are taking care of yourselves!! We love you!




He is such a cutie and it is so hard to punish them when they know exactly what to do to make you laugh. I don't know how many times I have had to look away or walk out of the room because I am about to start laughing at Daulton.
ReplyDeleteWe have a zoo pass and will have to plan a trip to the zoo together!! We love the zoo and I could watch the Meerkats for hours!!
Ab, Im the same way with walking out of the room or turning the other way because of laughing! I get yelled at all the time! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd a zoo trip sounds AWESOME!! We would love that! I get just as excited as he does!