16 years ago
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Still lil Dillon
Well I hate to admit it, but the truth is I was still a lil nervous about the "its a boy" thing...I mean we have gotten so many great gifts (and bought plenty of stuff ourselves) as well as painted the room, got bedding, frames etc for "a boy." But I was just nervous that the day would come and lil Dillon would be Dillonetta! ouch...not that I would have cared to have a girl, but after being told a boy and preparing everything for this long it would have been rough. However, upon further confirmation on Tues it appears I can stay excited...haha...(another Dr. visit) Everything is still on track, Megan, is doing very well and still working everyday...Dealing with the normal swelling in her legs and feet (and exhaustion) but all in all she is still a PLEASURE to be around ; ) thanks for that babe! Anyway, not too much other news right now but we will keep ya posted. Take care and god bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment