Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well I made it back without a hic-cup! (unlike lil Dillon)

I just got back from FL yesterday to find my still happy, pregnant wife...which was a relief, I was a lil nervous with leaving town for a few days this close to the due date. We had a Dixie Chopper sales training school as well as TM meeting (TM is Territory Manager, our outside reps throughout the country) which went very well with a lot of good information shared. Plus lets be honest I left -14 deg weather to go to 70 deg weather in FL...that's what we call a "GOOD TRADE." However, as a note to self, don't send your pregnant wife a picture from your balcony overlooking the ocean when she's at home staring at snow and negative degree weather...oops! as smooth as sandpaper!

Everything is still going well and we have 4 weeks left, we go to the Doctor today so I will give you an update as soon as I know! On a side note I am reading Tony Dungy's book and it is a great read I would suggest giving it a shot. Take care, The Hughes Fam

No comments:

Post a Comment