
Here us Mommy's chair and some of Dillons things...She already sits in it every night just thinking about him being here!

Here is Dillons bedding and his new Colts mobile from Grandma Hughes!

Here are the wonderful gifts from the Grandpa's showing off their skills...Megs Dad built the bed and my Dad built the changing table both from scratch! They both turned out perfect and we are so happy to FINALLY ; ) have them in the room for Dillon to get here!

Here is just a wider shot of the room! Sure hope he likes sports as much or more than daddy!
The room looks absolutely adorable. You guys did such a good job with it! I would also have to give a thumbs up for both of the grandpa's on this as well. They both did a wonderful job on their projects. Well, take care and maybe Dillon will be able to enjoy his new room this week! (We will keep our fingers crossed!) You are all in our thoughts and prayers and Corbin keeps asking when his cuz is going to finally get here, he wants someone to play with!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
Brent, Heather & Corbin
I love Dillon's room! I think that is wonderful that the grandpa's made the furniture. Very special! I keep waiting to hear the news of Dillon's arrival. I can't wait to see him! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteCooper and Dillon have very similar rooms! Love the sports theme, we even have the same blanket thrown over the rocking chair. It'll keep you warm during those late night feedings. :-)
ReplyDeleteHeather Grable