Well, we didn't hear any news on when lil Dillon's coming yesterday, but he did yell at me for not having a link to his Blog on our family Blog...he's already got the 'Hughes Attitude!' haha. Feel free to check out his progress here too, he is pretty excited about his very own site!
http://web.me.com/garyhutcheson/Peanut/Blog/Blog.html
As far as the appointment goes, everything is still on track and Meg is still gonna be working till at least next tues (baring labor!), then the Doc will check again and decide her future! She hasn't started to Dilate yet but the Doc says that doesn't necessarily mean anything and gave us a "tip" on how to help things along!!! ; ) Ole Doc did mention that she was on call this weekend if Dillon and Meg wanted to go ahead and Labor on the 7th lets say! hehe. Anyway, we will keep you posted on the progress. TTYS
15 years ago

Now that I have some time, I can actually post on your blog. Just wanted to say it's your turn now! You wait much longer and Megan isn't going to be able to get that big boy outta there :) I now know how it feels to be a parent, and I can say you are going to love the feeling when you two get to hold him.
ReplyDeleteThings have calmed down a bit for us (though my definition of calmed down has changed!), so give me a call when you get a chance. Would love to hear from you guys.