Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well...............

We are getting ready to be admitted to the hospital (and no not the mental one as many of you speculate). Meg's blood pressure was up a bit at yesterdays Dr. Appointment so they have decided that the baby will be healthier outside of mom and mom will be healthier with baby outside of her. Therefore, baby Dillon should be entering this world by thurs afternoon sometime. They will be giving her Cervidil tonight to try and help things along more natural, if by morning that hasn't worked then we will be moving on to Potosian (no idea on spelling there) on Thurs morning...wish us luck and keep praying for a healthy baby boy!!! thanks for all of your prayers, calls, texts etc so far! Take care and I'll keep you posted as to updates as I find out!

2 comments:

  1. I had a feeling that we would be meeting Dillon this week. Good luck with everything and I am so excited that you will be at HRH. Give me a call if you need anything, I don't normally go on CBC but will make an exception for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! How exciting! We will be praying for you both and your little one. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete