Well I haven't posted on here in a few days so I figured I would give a quick update and then hopefully if I can pry the camera away from Meg soon so I can post some more pics on here!
Things are going pretty well, we think he may be a tough colicky because he is not a happy camper at night but he is slowly getting better! We will see, Meg has been a champ as I have been taking care of him till about 1 or 2 and then it is all Meg! They cuddle up (well he does) and they sleep together on the couch. Well he sleeps good and she keeps one eye open! hehe. We may try to move back to the bed tonight after a couple weeks on the couch but we are not for sure how much sleep we will get between SCREAMS...as crying is the wrong word for lil D because he SCREAMS, ear piercing screams! but I know we are not alone, and definitely not the first couple to deal with a lil kid! Great news is we are handling it well and love the lil bundle more than anything! thanks again to everyone who has brought us food, called, texted, commented on the Blog...its great to hear from you and the food has been great! Till we BLOG again! D, M and lil D
15 years ago

Glad you guys are hanging in there. My offer still stands for dinner! Just not a Monday or Thursday and I can do it. Let me know. Angie
ReplyDeleteHey you know I will come sit with Little D anytime! Even 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.! We would even take the Pak and Play with him to our house (not sure we really need it). We would love to spoil him even more. Natalie
ReplyDelete