Monday, October 19, 2009

Hutcheson / Hughes Family Pictures

























Just thought I would share some pictures that we had taken yesterday. My (Megan's) Dad took them at the park here in Greencastle and they turned out really well.
Not much new to report about. Dillon is even more mobile now than he was the last time I wrote in. I think we definitely have a climber on our hands! Anything and everything he can climb up to he thinks he can and he has turned into quite the dare devil! Its so fun to watch him and he is trying and learning new things everyday. Even though sometimes I wish he was that tiny little cuddly baby again, I love this age and love that he is so interactive now. (he is still a little cuddle bug though when he wants to be) Along with his bottom two, he now has his top two teeth in, which means bigger and better snacks! :) He loves that!
Hope you all are having a good October and are staying warm and healthy!! Next post will probably be Halloween pictures! Stay posted for the cutest little trick or treater you'll ever see! :)



1 comment: