Saturday, October 10, 2009

Our lil Punkin

the cutest punkin Ive ever seen!


three punkins in a row



At the pumpkin patch with Daddy
I think we found the perfect one!




It was FREEZING!! I kept all bundled up with Daddy!



I can pull up on stuff all by myself!!


We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend to find the perfect pumpkin. It was a lot of fun, but it was definitely FREEZING!! The weather has definitely let us know that it is fall! I love the fall weather but more like the fall weather when its at least 65 and sunny! Not what we've been having lately.

I just had a quick second (and literally a second as I chase Dillon around the whole room in between words) I just wanted to post a couple pictures and show you all our punkin! :) Dillon is now into everything!! Including, bellas food and toys, computer and tv wires, and every tiny little piece of anything on the floor. He is also now pulling up on Everything and thinks he is invincible. The other night he even stood by himself for a little bit after he let go of my hand. Darren and I were in shock and definitely wished we had the video camera. We will put up more fall pictures and hopefully some videos soon! Hope you are having a great Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment