Thursday, November 19, 2009

9 Months Already?!?

Wow how time has flown by! I can't even believe it was 9 months ago that little peanut was born! It feels as if it was yesterday, as Im sure it does for a lot of you! As I look back, it is so hard to believe how much has happened and what we've been through in the last 9 months! It has certainly been the best 9 months of my life! We may have been through some rough times lately, but just to come home and know that that beautiful little smiling face is at the door waiting on you is more than enough for me! I just wanted to update on Dillons doctor appointment. We went to see Dr.Emmick again on Tuesday. He weighed in at 19 lbs and 6.5 oz, and he is 29 inches long! He was in the 30th percentile for weight (which is what he always has been in) and he is in the 74th percentile for length! She said the same thing again, HE IS PERFECT! It always makes me feel good to go to see her and for her to tell me that. It makes me think at least Im doing something right! She said his eating schedule is perfect with three meals a day and 4 bottles a day and we can start with some table foods now. We will see how that goes! He is normally a pretty good eater, so I dont forsee any problems. She also told us that we need to start letting him cry himself to sleep at night and putting him to bed without holding him or rocking him. Which it wasn't a lot before, but I liked for him to be almost asleep before I put him down. Needless to say the past couple nights Mommy has been crying herself to sleep too! I know its for the best and it will be soo much better once he learns that new routine, but it was also my cuddle rocking time and I already miss it so much! Other than that, we are just about the same! No new news yet! We will keep you all updated on the job search and the upcoming holidays, and Im sure some more pictures soon! Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment