Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hughes Family Update



Had to put a few new pictures in to start off with! We took some more family pictures in our Colts Gear last weekend.
There are a few updates with our family that we thought you should all know about and pray with us about. Firstly, after almost 12 years, Darren is no longer employed with Dixie Chopper. He is currently in the job market and looking very hard for something in the sales or marketing field. We both feel as though God has a bigger and better plan for him and our family and we can not wait to see what that is. In the meantime, we are praying for the patience and understanding that we both need right now. It is a very hard and trying time as Im sure you all can understand and relate to, its just the first of the kind for our family and we know with God's help we will get through! Any job suggestions and information for Darren would be greatly appreciated!! His new email address is d21hugs@hotmail.com.
Secondly, I was just going to update you on our little peanut! He is getting sooo big! (as you can see in the picture above) He is quite mobile and pulls up on everything. He can even pull up to the toilet and when someone (no names, Darren) forgets to put the seat down, he likes to play in the water!! He also thinks that playing and eating Bellas food is fun to do too! We certainly have to keep a close eye on our little stinker!
Thirdly, Darren and I just celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe how fast the last two years have flown by! Its amazing to look back on the past years and think about how much has changed and how different we are. One thing that hasn't changed at all is our love for each other. We have grown so close together and loved each other in many other different ways since the day we got married but nothing less than the day we said I do.
We dont have much else to update on. (as if that is not enough) Darren has been staying home with Dillon lately and he has since seen how it would be to be a stay at home dad. He has decided that would not be in his best interest! It has been very nice for them to get some bonding time though and they both have enjoyed every minute of it. I have increased my hours just until we get things situated with Darren and his job, and even if I am only working an hour more, it makes all the difference in spending time with Dillon. I definitely miss that hour to spend with him!
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving soon. I can't believe it is only 2 weeks away. I feel like it was just last week that I was begging mom to make a full blown thanksgiving meal because I was craving it all! (or Dillon was) :) Its amazing how much faster time flies when you have a baby, that you dont want to grow up yet! Hope you all are staying healthy and enjoying the weather that we have had recently. (at least those of you in the Greencastle area) We will update more soon!
Love to all,
The Hughes'

No comments:

Post a Comment