Dillon's New Golf Clubs
Darren and I at the Bellagio in Las Vegas
Darren and I after the wedding in VegasWell here we are again, two months later! There really isn't a whole lot to update on, just thought I would share some recent pictures. We have been super busy I feel like, but I can't really pin point what exactly it is we are so busy with. But its summer and I know that everyone is super busy too! Darren and I got back from our trip to Vegas the middle of June. We had a blast and were so excited we could share in a such a special event with our friends Greg and Alison. We got to spend alot of time with some friends we dont get to see too often and it was such a nice break! It was a busy vacation and not so much a relaxing one, but it was alot of fun! We are hoping to plan a relaxing vacation soon filled with beaches, sun and pools! We will see! :)
Dillon is continuing to grow and amaze us everyday! He is such a smart little (not so little anymore) boy! He is saying new words everyday and repeating things we do and things we say now. It hasn't been that big of a challenge lately but I know those days are right around the corner. His favorite word right now is "more" and we are struggling with trying to get him to say a different word when asking for something he wants. He says "more" when he wants more to drink or eat or to go outside or basically anything he wants is "more". He is doing much better with saying "milk" or "cookie" or "out" instead of "more" and we are very greatful for that! :) He is also getting to be all boy and not so much baby anymore. He loves to watch baseball and basketball with his Daddy and he loves to wrestle around with Daddy and Bella! He loves to be outside doing whatever his Daddy is doing or helping him with whatever it is he is working on. I came outside the other day to find his little bitty legs sticking out from underneath my car, working on something with his Daddy under there. Although he loves to do those things with Darren, he is still my little cuddlebug and loves to give me hugs and kisses and I thank God for that! I just know that he will always be my little love bug no matter how dirty he gets or no matter what hes doing.
Next week is our county fair here and we (Dillon and I) are sooo excited! I love this time of year, and I just know that Dillon will too. He absolutly loves sheep and cows and he has been helping Aunt Kristen get ready with her sheep for the fair. We will be out there a couple nights and then all day on Wednesday for Kristens show day. Im looking forward to seeing everyone we dont normally see and not to mention all the fair food! Forget the diet for a week! :) At the end of fair week we are headed out to St.Louis for a weekend with Darrens family. We are so excited to get to go to a Cardinals game and to go to Grant's Farm and the Zoo. We did the same with Dillon last year, but this year he will love it even more!
We are looking forward to more coming up. I have decided to become a Lia Sophia advisor and sell something that I really am passionate about. (it is a line of jewelry, for those of you who do not know what Lia is. Visit my website at www.liasophia.com/meganhughes) That will be coming up in August when I have my starter show and start booking more parties. I am looking forward to nights with friends and women who also share the love of Lia Sophia. And Im also looking forward to saving up my earnings for my vacation fund! :) In the future future we are hoping to take Dillon to Disney world next year to see Mickey Mouse. I could not be more excited and Im hoping that by selling Lia Sophia it will help with the financial part of it and we can enjoy planning a family vacation to FL next fall! This money will also go toward hopefully a vacation for Darren and I with some friends to a beach for a couples get-a-way! :) We'll see!
Hope you all are doing well! I will update soon with some fair pictures and more!


What a cutie!! We don't take enough vacations either so maybe it is time for us to start a vacation fund as well. Have fun in St. Louis!!
ReplyDelete