Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 weeks and counting...

Well what a 24 hour stretch...As I am sure you all know we just got hit with a bunch of snow (10 and a 1/4 inches at the Hughes household) and we had a another Dr's Appt. yesterday. Lucky the roads were just starting to get bad and we got up there and got back without much problem (just a lil traffic to maneuver around). No real news from the trip other than "Megan, you need more PROTEIN to help with that swelling" haha...Love you babe...
The best news is Megan is off work today, so she didn't have to be out on the roads, always makes me a lil nervous when the roads are bad even when I am driving, cause its those other "idiots" hehe. I ended up making it into work today just got here a lil later than normal ;)

Seems the bloggin idea has caught on with some of my "associates" my sister and her husband Brent started a blog for Corbin (Dillon's oldest cousin who is goin on 5 months) and one of my VERY good friends Brian and his wife Emily have started one as well to celebrate their twins (a boy and girl), which I'm sure will be Dillon's very close alias!...Check them out at:

http://brentheatherandfamily.blogspot.com/

http://emilybrian.blogspot.com/

Thanks to anyone/everyone who is checking us out, as I figure this is the best way to get the word out to how everyone is doing **and it will give me something else to do at the hospital ; )

2 comments:

  1. You guys are going to be great parents, your enthusiasm and excitement for your son is heat warming. I am proud to be friends with the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart...is there no spell check...WTF!!!

    ReplyDelete