Wednesday, April 15, 2009

2 Months Old!!

I can't believe my baby is two months old already! I know everyone says it flys by, but its so true! Dillon had his two month check up yesterday. He weighed in at 11 lbs and 6 oz and has grown to be 23 1/2 in long. Dr. Emmick says hes growing like a champ! :) Along with the check up came his first round of shots. It was not a fun appointment. I made Daddy stand up with him while I tried to not pay attention. He was very upset but seemed to get better after Daddy got to pick him up. I got to stay home with him the rest of the day and we had a good day together. I started back to work last Wednesday. It was as bad as everyone said it would be. His Grammy and Pa had him one day, I was off one day and then he had Daddy time last Friday. I know he is in great hands with Darren's Parents and My Parent's but its not me getting to spend every waking moment with him anymore and its so hard. We'll get past it and figure it all out soon Im sure though.
Dillon had his first Easter on Sunday! There weren't any easter egg hunts this year but his easter baskets were full at the grandparents' houses! I don't ever remember getting that much from the easter bunny.
Not much else is happening in the Hughes household. Darren is getting ready to go to Florida for 5 days and leaving me and Dillon all to ourselves. It will be interesting, especially because I never liked to stay at our house by myself before let alone with a baby. Ill write in next week with a report! :) Have a good week!
*Daddy will post pics of D's first Easter later*

No comments:

Post a Comment