Corbin and Dillon love each other! Corbin loves to touch him and play with him and Dillon just isn't sure yet. He loves to just look at him. Im sure they will be best buddies really soon!
Look at how Dillon just stares at him! :) SOO CUTE!
Pa and Dillon talking and having a good time. Dillon loves to be talked to and he is starting to smile and act very interested in what you are saying to him. He is so much fun, and like I said before, that smile will melt your heart in an instant! I just love his two little dimples!
Dillon is so lucky that he gets to spend so much time with all of his grandparents! And Darren and I are so lucky that we do not ever have to worry about him because we know he is having a good time and loving where he is. I am also very lucky to find a new job here recently! I will be leaving First National Bank in a couple weeks to go and work for Abstract and Title on May 11. The best thing of all is I will be working less hours which means more hours with my baby! :) I am so excited and can't wait to see him so much more!
More on the job topic, while Darren was in Florida he recieved another promotion/ job title. He is now the Manager of Marketing and Development at Dixie Chopper. So we are happy and blessed about that. Things are going very well for him there and he is very happy. He will probably be traveling more, which means me and D on our own again. But thats ok, we will make it. He does have another trip scheduled in May and was supposed to leave on Mothers day. Needless to say that flight was rescheduled and he will now be leaving on that monday! :)
Have a great day everyone!!! More pictures to come later I am sure!

Congrats to both of you!!! Hope all turns out well! Corbin loves playing with Little D! Now that I'm preparing to be off for the summer it sounds like I get to have some fun with both of them too!! YEAH!!!! Can't wait for the first Thursday that I get him!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new job and to Darren for the promotion! Dillon is lucky to have you both as parents and to have such great grandparents!!
ReplyDeleteMeg, it sounds like everything is going really well for you guys. Congrats on getting a new job. I hadn't heard yet. We will have to go eat next week to celebrate. Dillon is getting so big and adorable. I am sure you are both just having a blast watching him grow.
ReplyDelete-Mel