Friday, April 3, 2009

We have met some milestones I would like to report!!!

Lil D decided it was time to turn over last night...I was laying on the floor with him and he was a lil fussy so we decided it was belly time so I laid him on his belly and he was just still not very happy and then all of the sudden he rolled over...Megan and I kind of looked at each other like did that just happen! So we flipped him back over on his belly and he did it 2 more time! So we thought we needed this on video so I grab the video camera get him ready again and NOTHING!!! However, we do have about 4-5 mins of great screaming on the video! haha.

He was being daddies boy yesterday as you can tell from the photos (ok so maybe all he was doing was supporting daddies teams!).

My lil Colts Fan!




My lil Cards fan!!!

Bath-ie Time!!! yeah he will kill me one day for this!


2 comments:

  1. He is adorable! We love the pictures you posted. We think he looks like Michael! Is his hair blonde?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he has really changed! He's soooooo handsome. Congrats!

    p.s. I WANT ONE! LOL

    ReplyDelete